Every year, the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys™ issues a list of the top ten attorneys in a given state or region, and this year our very own Vikki Ziegler is on it! A big congratulations to Vikki on her nomination and selection to the prestigious list of 10 Best Female Attorneys in New Jersey for client satisfaction!
The “10 Best” is a prestigious honor bestowed only upon those who:
- are formally nominated by the Institute, a client, or a fellow attorney;
- have achieved the highest degree of professional achievement in their respective field; and
- have done so with immaculate client satisfaction ratings.
It’s a recognition awarded to a select few, and we are honored to work alongside Vikki as she continues to demonstrate the same level of dedication and client commitment that earned her this recognition in the first place.
This is not the first “Best Attorneys” award for Vikki. She was also named to the “10 Best – Client Satisfaction” list in 2017.
Meet Attorney Vikki Ziegler
Partner and founder of Ziegler & Resnick, Vikki is an established family law attorney in New Jersey. She is widely sought after as a public speaker, where she engages audiences across the nation on lectures about First Amendment rights, divorce and finances, the role of a law clerk, and litigation strategies.
In her 12+ year career as an attorney, she has achieved many professional accomplishments, including but not limited to:
- Ranked in the Top 50 Women in Business by New Jersey Business News in 2010
- Ranked in the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 by the New Jersey Law Journal
- Author of several published articles and books, including “The Pre-Marital Planner: A Complete Legal Guide to Perfect Marriage”
- Acts as a trusted legal resource for television, radio, and print outlets, including a starring role on Bravo TV’s hit series, Untying the Knot.
For a full list of Vikki’s legal background and career highlights, visit her bio page here.
To speak with Vikki or another member of our team, contact us onlineor call us at (973) 878-4373.